When couples start family planning, doing a home pregnancy test repeatedly may seem disappointing; however, such a sign may indicate a different thing; infertility. Many couples undergo infertility treatment, but most hesitate to discuss it in public. However, in the current era, infertility is no more an issue, and many aspiring couples can become parents of healthy babies. The solution to infertility is In-vitro fertilization.
What is IVF?
IVF is a reproductive technology that helps couples conceives through medicines and treatment. External fertilization is done, and then the embryo is transferred into the uterus. Such placement of embryo in uterus lining leads to pregnancy.
Why do people go for IVF?
There are various reasons for couples to opt for IVF:
- Through IVF, both couples facing infertility issues and single parents can have a baby.
- IVF is the first technology that openly discloses its process, which earlier was taboo.
- This method increases the chances of conceiving to a considerable extent.
- It allows couples to have a baby anytime when they want.
- IVF also provides solutions for male infertility.
The cost of IVF treatment is based on the type of fertility issue and complexity of the cause.
IVF treatment costs fluctuate for many reasons, depending on your medical history, your fertility issues, or you might need several other treatments along with IVF. The IVF treatment value varies on the location. The cost of an IVF center in Meerut can vary from IVF in other areas. Many couples travel to other cities to get affordable IVF treatment cycles.
Factors That Count Up The Cost Of IVF Treatment In Meerut
Many elements directly affect the cost of IVF treatment in Meerut. These elements are essential for the success rate of IVF treatment in Meerut. There are easy EMI options available for couples. The couples can get an additional 10% discount* on the total cost of IVF treatment.
The cost can rise due to the number of IVF cycles, the age of the woman, the infertility issue, and the infertility period.
Below is the list of factors that contribute to the IVF Cost In Meerut.
The prime consultation charges are very affordable. If you are searching for IVF cost in Meerut then Prem Hospital is definitely a best choice for you to get affordable treatments. Prem Hospital provides free fertility consultation every day.
The laboratory charges are mandatory. The entire process happens in Vitro, commonly known as the glass, which ultimately affects the cost.
The significance of the IVF procedure can improve due to TESA, i.e., Testicular Sperm Aspiration.
Some more factors affecting the IVF cost
Older couples have fewer chances of conceiving in the first cycle, and hence they may need to undergo multiple cycles to get positive outcomes. Hence such couples may end up paying more.
- Complications in the case: If the couple has faced failure in multiple IVF cycles, the cost of IVF will increase depending on their complications.
- Embryo freezing charges: Couples that wish to freeze their eggs for forthcoming procedures need to spend the extra cost. These frozen eggs can be used later on for fertilization and transferred into a woman’s womb.
- Patient’s age: Women under 35 have greater chances of conceiving in a few cycles. As the quantity of eggs decreases with age, women under 30-35 years contain more eggs and are fit for fertilization.
- Donor egg or sperm: Couples struggling with infertility issues can go with donor eggs or sperm to conceive.
- Proficiency of doctors: The follow-up fees and consultation charges in IVF treatment vary from clinic to clinic. Usually, highly skilled and experienced doctors charge more for IVF.
- Donor Embryo: Couples who face serious infertility issues opt for donor embryos. These embryos are usually donated by other couples who have successfully conceived through IVF and don’t need embryos anymore.
- Overall Health: Unhealthy habits may make your body unfit for pregnancy. In case of bad medical history, treatment charges may become high.
IVF is currently the most popular treatment for having a baby because of its excellent success rate. It is also a simple way to complete your family if you choose the right hospital. IVF centers with proper infrastructure and facilities can make your journey easy, and you will surely enjoy your parenthood.
So are you planning to go for IVF? If yes, then start enquiring about best centers in Meerut and enquire about the cost. A good IVF center is that which has all the latest equipment required for IVF treatment along with skilled doctors.