We all have heard about it, time and again, about infertility rates affecting various places on earth. One of these places that have infertility rate issues is India. First, we will go about what is infertility and the ways to treat impotence.
Infertility strikes as many as 1 out of 6 couples. If the couple cannot conceive a baby in one year of unprotected sex, then they should go and make a diagnosis with the doctor. If it is a problem of the lady having infertility problems, then it is called female infertility. On the other hand, if it is the male, then it is called male infertility. Female infertility leads to many factors, and there are many reasons that the couple cannot conceive and have a baby.
What Is The Main Cause of Female Infertility
The causes of the woman having infertility include issues with the ovulation or damage to the fallopian tubes and uterus. Age also contributes to infertility, the older the woman, the more infertile she will become.
Ovulation problems are also caused by many factors like a hormone imbalance in the body. If the hormone gets imbalanced, this will affect the ovulation, thus decreasing the chances of getting pregnant. Next, we have a tumour or a cyst growing in the womb. This means that the uterus is unhealthy and the baby cannot grow together with the cyst, or maybe the woman can conceive the baby and thus there might be a miscarriage. Next, we have alcohol or drug abuse. If the woman drinks too much alcohol, it is bad for her health and affects her chances of pregnancy. Other factors are thyroid gland issues, excessive weight, too much stress, too much weight loss and very short menstrual cycles.
Next, we have the reasons for having fallopian tubes or uterus problems:
● An inflammatory disease that occurs in the pelvic area.
● A previous infection caused by a disease.
● Polyps are growing in the uterus area.
● Fibroids in the womb
● Scar tissue problems in the uterus.
● A serious chronic illness
● Pregnancy with an ectopic procedure
● A defect in birth.
There are other factors like a medication named DES given to women that prevents them from getting miscarriage and thus causing infertility issues for their children. IF there is an abnormal cervical mucus, it might also hinder the sperm from reaching the egg.
How Do You Assess Female Infertility In Women
Doctors will give the diagnosis for the woman to test if she is infertile by doing a diagnosis exam. This exam will include some medical history of whether there is a family history of the women being infertile. Infertility specialist in Meerut will make sure that the tests are carried out safely without harm.
Next, we have the following tests below to see if the woman is infertile:
● A blood test or a urine test to see if there are any problems related to the hormone or a significant issue like thyroid problems
● A simple breast exam or a pelvic exam.
● An exam like hysterosalpingography. This X-Ray contrast will be injected into your uterus to see if there are any abnormalities in the uterine cavity. If the test states abnormalities, you will be further evaluated by the doctor. This test also can improve a woman’s fertility.
● Ovarian reserve testing. This test will determine how good the eggs are for ovulation as well as how many eggs are available for supply. Women have a risk of fewer eggs when they are older than 35 years old.
● Imaging tests like having an ultrasound to check for any uterine or fallopian tube defects. It is called a saline infusion sonogram so that we can see stuff in the uterus that cannot be seen with a regular ultrasound.
● Other tests like hysteroscopy to see if you have fallopian tube illness.
● A small surgery that inserts a small incision into your belly to view your fallopian tubes and uterus. This surgery is known as laparoscopy might be scarring or any blockages of the fallopian tubes or other problems with the uterus.
● Genetic testing also can see if there is a genetic defect that leads to infertility.
So what are treatments for infertility? To get the right female infertility treatment Meerut, we have the following therapies available.
Treatments For Infertility
Infertility treatment depends on age and how long you have faced this problem as well as personal preferences. As infertility is a unique disorder, you have to go through treatment in terms of financial and time commitments. You also must have the willpower to continue, or you might not have the self-esteem to keep battling.
Some women need just a few therapies to restore fertility, but sometimes a combination of a few treatments are required.
First one is fertility drugs. These drugs stimulate ovulation and are the primary treatment for women that are infertile because of irregular ovulation. The fertility drugs have stimulating hormones to trigger ovulation, and the woman can stimulate better eggs in larger quantities.
Next, we have fertility restoration by surgery. Surgical procedures can correct issues and improve female infertility. Surgical treatments for fertility are not conventional nowadays due to the other medications being successful. These surgeries are:
Laparoscopic surgery. This surgery corrects abnormalities to help increase the woman’s chance of getting pregnant. Surgery can also correct an abnormal uterine shape or any fibroids hindering the woman’s pregnancy.
Tubal surgery. IF the fallopian tubes have blockage surgery is recommended to create a new tubal opening and remove blockages. Pregnancy rates are higher if they use IVF.
Lastly, take fertility foods to increase the rate of pregnancy, such as:
● Sunflower seeds
● Fresh grapefruit juice
● mature cheese
● Full-fat yoghurt
● Cow liver
● Cooked tomatoes
● Lentils and Beans